Tabled of Contents
After populating your WordWriter template from a data source, call Save to either save the new Word file on the server, or stream it to the browser. WordWriter can:
- Save the generated Word file to disk .
- Stream the Word file to the client and open it in the browser window .
- Stream the Word file to the client and open it in the default application for .doc and .docx Files .
- Save the generated Word file on the server and stream it to the client .
- Pass the template to WordApplication .
Save to Disk