The Financial Report presents assets and losses divided by quarter. This tutorial consists of three parts that cover the use of data marker modifiers and template formats. The tutorial also covers using
ExcelApplication to copy between two workbooks. By the end of this tutorial you will be able to format data markers and post-process on multiple workbooks.
Financial Report Tutorials:
- Part 1 - Using Modifiers and Ordinal Syntax
- Create a template with ordinal syntax as well as optional and fieldname modifiers.
- Part 2 - Using Styles and Formatting
- Create a template with number formats.
- Part 3 - Combine Reports with CopySheet
- Use CopySheet to combine the two sub-reports into one workbook.