The Publish Report dialog appears when you click OfficeWriter Designer .NET > Save > Deploy to server. This action submits the report file to the SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) report server where the SSRS reports are stored.
To publish your report:
- From the OfficeWriter Designer .NET toolbar, click Save and select Deploy to Remote Server.
- In the domain or server URL field, enter the path to your SSRS report server. For example, http://MyReportServer/ReportServer. Click Refresh or hit Enter to connect to the report server.
- Navigate to the destination folder for your report.
- In the Report Name field, enter a name for your report.
- Click OK. If a report with the same name was already published on the server, you will be asked to overwrite it.
- When the report is published, you will receive a message box telling you that the publish was successful.