What is SSRS Integration?
OfficeWriter Reporting Services Integration enhances Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services by allowing users to design and deliver their reports in native Word and Excel. Reporting Service Integration consists of two components:
The OfficeWriter Renderer
The OfficeWriter renderer runs on the Reporting Services server.
The renderer takes a template RDL file that was designed using the OfficeWriter Designer, and populates it with data supplied by Reporting Services.
The OfficeWriter Designer
The OfficeWriter Designer is a toolbar add-in for Microsoft Excel and Word.
With the OfficeWriter Designer, you design a report in Word or Excel. Any formula, charts, or other advanced Office functionality will be present in the output file when the report is run.
Getting started with SSRS Integration
SSRS Integration for Excel
How to Create Excel Reports
- What is an OfficeWriter Excel Template?
- Adding a Template to an Existing Report
- Adding Data Markers
- Grouping And Nesting
- Adding Formulas to an Excel Report
- Excel Reports with Parameters
- Working With Charts
- Working With PivotTables
- Working With PivotCharts
- Using MS Query in Excel to Design Reports
- Saving and Deploying Your Excel Report
- Viewing Your Excel Report
- Reporting Services 2005 and 2000 Excel Sample Reports
- Create an Excel Report from an Existing RDL using VBA Designer
SSRS Integration for Word
How to Create Word Reports
- What is an OfficeWriter Word Template?
- Adding a Template to an Existing Report Definition
- Adding Merge Fields
- Formatting Merge Fields
- Importing Data into a Report
- Adding Formulas
- Reports with Parameters
- Saving and Deploying Your Report
- Viewing Your Report
- Using MS Query in Word to Design Reports
- Reporting Services 2005 and 2000 Word Sample Reports
The OfficeWriter Designer .NET for Word
- Coming soon!